I am a firm believer that putting things in writing gives them a much better chance of coming true, being successful. Putting them in writing out where people can see them even more so. So with that in mind here’s what’s up in the next few months:
- The Lilac Festival, May 30thÂ in Calgary. I’m at the NW corner of 14th Ave. and 4th St. Visit me please! And pray that the weather is lovely
- In June I teach classes at the Art Gallery in Swift Current. For the grownups we have Millefiori in Colour and for the smaller folk we have Turtle Rocks. You can sign up with Laurie!
- Of course, EVERY Tuesday we have Tuesdays with Laurie at the Art Gallery. It’s a drop in sort of thing for creative folks. Everyone is welcome. I’ve been semi-chronicling our activities over here
- The Bead Oasis Show, June 18, 19 and 20th in Calgary! If you love beads and you’re in Alberta this is the place to be. Let me know you saw my post or my blog and you can have a free pair of beads! I’m booth 110 which is just down the row from the entry way, on the left.
- Frontier Days – I’m thinking I’ll take a booth at the Stockade. Give it a shot. That’s June 30 to July 3rd.
- Summer Salon at the Art Gallery from July 10 to August 8. There’s a wine and cheese on July 17th which you should definitely come to. More than 20 local artists will have work in the show, including me if I get stuff done!
- Then there’s the Highway 1 Studio Tour at the end of September. I’ve been invited to play along and I’ll be stationed at the historic CPR station in Herbert.
- And the weekend after the Studio Tour is the Fall into Christmas which I am toying with. If I can get in I will do it! I’ve heard nothing but awesome about it and it’s local which is a total plus.
The last few are not all fleshed out yet so I’ll save the links and details until a little later. Feel free to ask me as the summer goes on how it’s all going or how it all went!
* the introductory picture has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the post. He’s just cute.