The current projects on my table need some warm toned canes that I was running low on. I bit the bullet and made a few and more leaf since I was out of that again. The first is a tiger lily I’m happy with. Getting the petals offset like a lily’s are (in two rows of 3 vs 6 petals all around a center) has always been a challenge and this finally came together as a solution.
I took a picture of it before filling the background and reducing for posterity sake (and in case it reduced so poorly that I needed better times to remember it by).
As it turns out I didn’t have to worry much. I got two daisies with white-ecru to warm tones, a try at a poppy for upcoming Remembrance Day beads the lily and a leaf. My hands are sore!