- $20 in any of my venues: my Etsy bead shop, my Etsy clay cane shop, my ArtFire shop or my web shop
- Free shipping of course! And that includes international. Everyone is welcome.
- Take a look at my shops: my Etsy bead shop, my Etsy clay cane shop, my ArtFire shop or my web shop
- Then come back here and leave me a piece of constructive advice (or even just a comment). Last time I got such good advice, it was incredibly helpful!
- Some ideas are: colour or subject suggestions for my beads or canes, finished jewelry ideas, photography hints, spelling errors, basically anything to let me knowÂ you had a look! If you have questions about my work feel free to email me, I am always happy to spread the polymer clay love.
- You do not need to leave your email in the comment. When you fill the form part in, your email is required but will remain private.
- After 6pm my time on Friday (that’s 8pm EST) January 30, I’ll pick a random number. The person with the corresponding comment will get an email from me.
- If I don’t get a reply by Monday, I’ll redraw.
How to Have Even More Fun:
- Check out the insane amount of free, cool stuff being offered during the carnival by visiting the carnival often.
Good luck and thanks ahead of time for your help in making this work!