Eventually, there will be tutorials for sale here. For now they’re all the wonderful price of free. I write tutorials about the type of clay work I do so if you notice most of these involve canes and beads there’s a reason for that.
These tutorials and tips are all about the basics of working with clay.
- Using Canes to Decorate a Sheet of Clay
- Making Round Beads
- Figuring Out How Much Clay to Use
- Adding a Simple Hanging Loop to a Clay Pendant
- What You Can Do With One Ounce of Cane
- Colour Recipes: Premo Alizarin Crimson Ultramarine Blue Cadmium Yellow
- Colour Recipes: Premo Cobalt Blue Cadmium Red Cadmium Yellow
- Colour Recipes: Premo Zinc Yellow Turquoise Fuschia
- A Method for Making Canes from Pictures
- How to Make a Skinner Blend Plug
Want to try making canes? Here’s your chance. These aren’t advanced but you’ll want to have a pasta machine and knowledge of Skinner blends, if possible.